Jan 20, 2013

My Cat Is Mental Part 2


You remember how my cat Loki is insane, right?

Well, not only does she follow me around all day and either STARE at me, or MEOW at me until I want to LOSE IT, she does other super annoying things as well.



She is OBSESSED with her water dish.

OBSESSED.

She has to do this stupid thing that drives me crazy ALL THE TIME.


This cat is no dummy.  She KNOWS it drives me crazy.

So, she's verrry sneaky...


If she thinks I might be watching, she creeps up to her water dish verrrrry slooooowly...and then she drinks and drinks and drinks and drinks until  FINALLY--



SHE PUTS HER FREAKING PAWS IN HER WATER!




YES! SHE STANDS IN HER WATER DISH!  ALL THE TIME!  AND IF I'M NOT THERE, SHE FLICKS WATER ALL OVER THE FLOOR UNLESS I CATCH HER IN THE ACT!!!


AND THEN I FLIP OUT AND SHE SCRAMBLES AWAY LIKE A CRAZY CAT LEAVING A GREAT MESS IN HER WAKE





It happens ALL THE TIME.  If it just happened occasionally, would I care?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  But no.  The cat is a compulsive MANIAC.

We're always stepping in little puddles of water!!!














I have a sixth sense.









FOR EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE.








ARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!








This is why the cats' water dish is always like THIS:







All the time.

All the freaking time.





Whoo! That was boring.

8 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha! you cat is a mentalist, I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt says loki should have one of those.hamster water bottles.then he can not put put paws in it.but he might crazy from withdrawal.lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. damn but that is a good idea! I wonder if she'd cry for the loss of her bowl...and I wonder if my other cat would be smart enough to figure it out. She's cute, but not very bright.

      Delete
  3. a) Bye bye crazy cat
    b) Could you put a little mat under her bowl to reduce the puddle situation?
    c) Could you hot glue flowers all over the cat?
    d) I'm a solutions gal

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LURV option C the most, however, option B is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder what you could put in the bottom of the dish to make it undesirable for her. like hot gluing the flowers from misfit's suggestion onto the bottom of the water bowl so that it wouldn't be fun for her to step in it anymore. or maybe some of those fishtank pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. Just the other day Ella casually told me that Loki had her feet in her dish again, and made a mess. Just wait till the next installment of how mental my cat is. She's got a THING for water.

      Delete

Comments are NEVER boring!
Hooray for comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...